KILAT GANG: PINANG
Kilat (PINANG) - A sienna (burnt orange) shade
Brand new formula - easier to peel off and dry faster!
- Wudhu friendly: Easy to apply and easy to remove
- Water permeable and breathable
- Peelable (If you don’t have nail polish remover, just peel them off, EASY!)
- 15 ml
- Shake well before use
- Apply according to your preference and texture thickness (The thicker, the easier to peel)
- Wait for 10-15 minutes for it to dry
Water-Based Resin, Aqua, Olive Oil, Carbon Black (Cl 77266), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Red 30 (Cl 73360), Red 34 (Cl 15880), Pigment Blue 15 (Cl 74160), Pigment Green 7 (Cl 74260), Yellow 5 (Cl 19140), Violet 2 (Cl 60725), Ultramarine (Cl 77007), Mica (Cl 77019), Aluminium Powder, Polyurethane -1, Ethylene / Acrylic Acid, Copolymer Sodium, Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Stearalkonium Bentonite
Share this Product
im satisfied with the formula. i like the watery texture. it just gives more smooth finish and less streaks imo. although u do need to apply 2~3 layers to get an opaque look but i dont mind. it chips slightly after 3 days but that is completely normal for nail polish.
also colour comes off a bit more orangey than brown. giving me deep pumpkin vibe. love it tho
Nice color & very peelable. I like.
Nice colour. Proudly wore them on my nails for the 1st day of COVID-Raya!