KILAT GANG: LANGSAT 2.0
Kilat (LANGSAT 2.0) - A light green shade with grey hue - lighter shade than Langsat and with improved formula!
Brand new formula - easier to peel off and dry faster!
- Wudhu friendly: Easy to apply and easy to remove
- Water permeable and breathable
- Peelable (If you don’t have nail polish remover, just peel them off, EASY!)
- 15 ml
- Shake well before use
- Apply according to your preference and texture thickness (The thicker, the easier to peel)
- Wait for 10-15 minutes for it to dry
*Actual color applied may vary slightly depending on lighting
Water-Based Resin, Aqua, Olive Oil, Carbon Black (Cl 77266), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Red 30 (Cl 73360), Red 34 (Cl 15880), Pigment Blue 15 (Cl 74160), Pigment Green 7 (Cl 74260), Yellow 5 (Cl 19140), Violet 2 (Cl 60725), Ultramarine (Cl 77007), Mica (Cl 77019), Aluminium Powder, Polyurethane -1, Ethylene / Acrylic Acid, Copolymer Sodium, Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Stearalkonium Bentonite
Share this Product
I'm like the happiest person ever, i managed to grab this shade during the Anniversary SALE. LOVE the color! LOVE the texture! LOVE everything about SO.LEK thank youuuuu
the nail polish is being hyped too much. yes the colour is nice, but the quality? so, so.
- the formula is too watery making it hard to get a consistent application
- it chipped easily too
- it will leave your nails dry! even after wearing it for a day
I bought the top coat and Langsat. Fav color. Easy to apply and top coat will allow for easy peel off